Water, Sanitary Sewer & Trash Removal


The City of Glenpool also provides water and sanitary sewer services. Call the Utility Billing Department at 918-322-5442 to set up these services. Some areas of the city are served by Creek County Rural Water District No. 2.  Call 918-299-4448 to set up service with RWD No. 2.

The City of Glenpool provides residential trash service through Controlled Waste, Inc. Call 918-322-5442 to set up residential service.